Monday, July 18, 2005

"Sometimes You Eat Da Bear... Sometimes Da Bear..."



OK, this frickin' computer iz driving me nutz!
All that installing, reinstalling, setting, customization...
just to go "pffft!"
Out da window cuz of some weird glitch.
Got it working... then it crapped out. Got it working again...
ZAP!
Screwed up again. And from da get-go... I never got my complete 160 gigs outta my new harddrive. Ran all sorts of patches etc. that was supposed to make that work... no dice. Was working fine up till I turned it on last nite... then it failed.
This morning it magically came to life. So I found a bios patch and a driver online, ran dat... Holy Shitsky-bitskys Batman...
I got my lost 30 gigs of space back!
Rebooted several times today... and da PC worked.
So... I give up... I dunno...

Me and Adrianna (my lovely goilfriend) decided last night to take a 45 min. busride about 3 towns away up to Hudson County Park.
(A.K.A. James J. Braddock Park, named after the same famous boxer guy wut they wrote dat "Cinderella Man" Russel Crowe movie about. He lived around there someplace.)

http://www.jamesjbraddock.com/

Then we walked back home to Hoboken. Like about 6 - 7 miles along a scenic NYC skyline view atop the lovely Palisades Cliffs of New Jersey.
Ah... the view...!
Ah... the excercise...!
Ahhhh... da freekin' sore legs and feet!
We had some fun though.

Medicine is still kickin' my ass... but actually kinda livable.
I say a thank you prayer everyday that I got the new bugjuice... not da old stuff.
Stephie finally got back to Joisey, after visiting her sis down in Georgia.
Dentist visit to try on me new teeth later this week, and a bloodtest Friday, before a Dr. appointment next Tuesday.

One minute da computer woiks... next it don't...
one minute I feel fine... next I don't...
But basically for now... things are chuggin' along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 MoonMagic Graphics