Tuesday, July 05, 2005

"He's Got A Ticket To Ride..."



Well... after about a couple week's vacation of installing new harddrives, installing new Windows XP Pro operating systems, putting back all my drivers, programs, and data...
I'm back!
Frickin' computer fought me every step of the way too...
Video card screwed up, programs refused to install...but finally...I got it all to woik. Now I got a pretty stable system.
Just gotta relearn Windows now.
XP is a lot different than my older systems.
Had a nice Fourth of July. Went to da beach, got a sunburn, went to a BBQ... ate shellfish till I almost puked.
(never thought I'd ever reach a point where I'd ever wanna stop eating king crab legs, lobster & filet mignon... but I did.)
And I am proud to announce that today I purchased my ticket and boarded da "Pegasys Interferon train" for my Hepatitis C... and so far... I am chuggin' along fine.
(Only took the shot about an hour ago... but so far...feel fine.)
Got a few niftyneatowhizzbango games & programs that I can now run on my new system.
And now... I'm only 47 weeks away from ending Hep C treatment.
"woo-hoo!!!"
So... life is good... for now.
More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 MoonMagic Graphics