Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"Ticking Away, The Moments That Make Up A Dull Day..."



OK... so yesterday's first Pegasys Interferon shot didn't go as well as I thought it was going. About 10 pm last nite the train jumped the track and headed into Hellsville. Queasy stomach, major body, head and joint aches, fevers getting high as 102.6 and super chills and sweats. Just wanted to take a hot bath to ease my aches and chills last nite, but unfortunately in this building... you can either steam vegetables and cook macaroni... or there's no hot water at all.
Last nite... I could make lemonade with the water.
Hadda turn off the AC cuz I just couldn't get warm.
So the time downshifted into slow-mo last nite, and the clock seemed like it ticked once every 10 minutes.
Thought last nite would never end.
Woke up this morning literally in a puddle of sweat.
(Just hope this is an "aftershot reaction", and I don't go thru this EVERY nite.)
But... "I got better" (listen to my sound byte in my profile)
I feel better today.
I made it thru to the other side...
For now.
Dunno what's gonna happen tonite.
If this only happens the day of the shot...
I can deal with penciling in "Tuesday nite....dying." once a week for 47 weeks.
Say a prayer tonite goes better...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

praying
feeling for you
wishing sooooo badly you didn't have to suffer through this
knowing you can and will handle it and get better
you're the strongest man i know
i care
~ s

ps- i luzya, ya big galoot!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 MoonMagic Graphics