Tuesday, July 12, 2005

"Ok, Ok... Just A Little Pin Prick... Just Nod If You Can Hear Me... But You May Feel A Little Sick..."



So... first week is over. Second one begins today.
Shot time!
Kinda a bit apprehensive after last week. But at least... now I know what to expect.
I think.
Da last week sucked... but it coulda been woise.
(Hope it don't get no woise!)
Got a weird speckled rash on my inner forearms yesterday. Dunno if it's Pegasys related or what. Med info says I can get rashes...
just dint say where, or when.
Just forty-seven more weeks to go...
<"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!">

Haven't been keeping this blog up much lately. Will try a bit harder.
Crazy week that passed. Medications, being sick, going on long 10 hr. wild goose chases down the Jersey Shore to take my daughter to see her lawyers doctor for a court case she's involved in.
Went to da movies the other day by myself. Was fun.
Saw the Fantastic Four.
Dunno about reviews...but I liked it.
I love comicbook/action movies like dat.
Stopped in a Target afterward to go pee. Saw one of those lil micro portable keychain flashdrives for 12 bucks...
I got a new lil toy!

My younger daughter flew down to Georgia to visit her preggie sister for a week. Was worried about the flight down with the hurricanes and all. She made it fine...but her luggage didn't. It arrived the next day. She sent a few pix of my daughter's new apartment down there. Amazing! Brand new gated community, two bedrooms, all new kitchen with appliances, parking, gym, and a pool...
EIGHT HUNDRED BUCKS!!!
You can't get her closet up here for less than $1500. dollars!
I gotta move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 MoonMagic Graphics