Monday, June 13, 2005

"Well this is a fine how-do-you-do..."



Hmmm...blogs...
A good friend of mine had one long before they even had a name for 'em.
I was never really interested in them. Now everybody's got one...
and I'm somehow strangely jealous.
I don't read 'em... ('cept for my friend's)
and I certainly never felt the need to start one. (up to now at least.)
But... I like taking and posting pictures, I've got a new piece of photo software... Picasa, that has this blogmaking thingy built into it... and I've got a website that needs visiting... so...
Who knows...? I just may find that I've got something to talk about to da woild at large.

I'm an outta work graphics artist and magician. I'm also a recovering addict/alcoholic with 9 yrs. clean and sober. I've recently found out that I have Hepatitis C, and that I am somewhere in between stages 2 and 3 in a four stage liver deterioration process. And now I am about to embark on a 48 week Interferon treatment program starting early next month.
[translation: wreckage of my past]

And they tell me due to this "treatment", that I'm in for a world of changes coming in the next 11 months...
Mega Flu-like symptoms such as fever, chills, muscle aches, joint pain and headaches; extreme fatigue (tiredness); upset stomach (including related events such as nausea, taste changes, and diarrhea); blood sugar problems which may lead to diabetes; skin reactions such as a rash, dry or itchy skin, and redness and swelling at the site of injection; temporary hair loss; and trouble sleeping, risks to pregnancies, mental health problems (including irritability, depression, anxiety, aggressive behavior, suicidal behavior including thoughts about suicide and suicide attempts, and trouble with drug addiction or overdose), blood problems (including a drop in various blood cells which can lead to an increased risk for infections, bleeding, and/or heart or circulatory problems), infections (which have sometimes caused death), lung problems (including trouble breathing and pneumonia), eye problems (including blurred vision or loss of vision), autoimmune problems (where the body’s own immune system attacks itself including psoriasis and thyroid problems), heart problems (including chest pain and heart attack) and liver problems (rarely, patients may develop worsening of liver function).

Wow...! Do I know how to start off a fun summer...or what...???
So it should prove to be quite interesting.
But I'm very positive about it all...
(I just love to use 3 dot sentance pauses... but I think I wore my period key out!)
SO... I haven't got a clue as to what I'll write about here...
but it just might be interesting to someone out there....and hey...
I got a BLOG!

Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright © 2005 - 2006 MoonMagic Graphics